In celebration of its 3rd anniversary today, ZA Bank has launched its new NFT Maker campaign. Users can create unique pieces of art with advanced A.I. technology1 and mint them into tradable NFTs2, marking this occasion as another market-first in the Bank’s journey of technological innovation.
A truly intelligent A.I. artwork experience
From now until 18 April 2023, Hong Kong users can simply answer three interesting questions in the campaign page of NFT Maker via ZA Bank App. Based on their answers, the A.I. system will generate a background picture in a particular art style, along with signature Hong Kong elements such as the Star Ferry, the Peak Tram and double-decker buses. Users can then add ZA-branded items to create artworks in their own way.
Getting votes to win M+ museum membership
After completing their artworks, users can invite friends to vote for them. Those who are ranked in the top 333 will get awesome prizes3. The top 3 winners will each get a free 1-year M+ museum membership, for a visually stunning and artistic journey with a friend, along with 300,000 ZA Coins (equivalent to HKD 3,000)4 and a special T-shirt printed with their winning masterpiece.
|1 – 3||
|4 – 33||
|34 – 333||3,000 ZA Coins (equivalent to HKD 30)|
First HK virtual bank to launch tradable NFTs
During the campaign period, each user can create up to 5 artworks, and turn one of them into an NFT on the popular blockchain Polygon. For the first time ever in Hong Kong’s virtual banking industry, these NFTs can be exported to a blockchain wallet for trading5, 6.
- The promotional period of the NFT Maker campaign is from 23 March, 2023 to 18 April, 2023 (both dates inclusive). Each Participant can freely create a maximum of 5 Artworks. After completing an Artwork, it will be displayed on the Campaign page and may be used as external marketing and promotional material. Participants can share their Artworks to social media platform for canvassing. All Artworks will be ranked from highest to lowest based on the number of votes they have received. Each electronic device can only vote for the same Artwork once per day. Terms and Conditions apply.
- All Artworks of the Campaign will have the opportunity to be minted as Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”) on the blockchain. After the event has ended, the Participant only need to provide a corresponding digital wallet address on “My NFT” page, one of the Artworks selected by the Participant will be minted into an NFT and airdropped to the Participant’s blockchain wallet (“NFT Rewards”). Each Participant can mint a maximum of 1Artworkas an NFT on the blockchain. The fees associated with minting including the NFT gas fees and other related fees incurred will be paid by ZA Bank. In this Campaign, the maximum number of Artworks that can be minted as NFTs on the blockchain is 30,000. The NFT Rewards will therefore be available on a first come, first served basis while stocks last.
- ZA Bank will stop all voting at 23:59 on 18 April, 2023, and the final rankings will be announced afterwards. The users of the top 333 Artworks will receive rewards.
- ZA Coin is a third-party loyalty reward programme operated by ZA International Financial Services Limited (“ZAIF”) offering rewards for third-party users. ZA Coin can be redeemed in ZA Bank App as 100 ZA Coin = HKD 1 as the current redemption rate. Cash will be credited to the Participants’ ZA Bank HKD savings account immediately after successful redemption. The maximum amount of cash that can be redeemed is HKD 10,000 per month and the redemption of ZA Coin is subject to the ZA Coin terms and conditions. For details, please visit coin.za.group. ZA Bank will not inform Participants of any changes or latest announcements regarding ZAIF. ZA Bank will endeavour to provide ZAIF with the required information for this purpose, but ZA Bank shall not be liable for the accuracy of the deposit of ZA Coin into the participants’ ZA Coin account by ZAIF and for any errors or delays in deposit beyond the control of ZA Bank. Participants should check the ZA Coin page for final results.
- All NFTs in this Campaign will be minted and issued via Polygon chain, only wallet addresses that support the Polygon chain can be used to receive NFTs. If the Participant does not own a digital wallet compatible with the Polygon chain, the Participant will not be able to receive NFT Rewards.
- There are risks related to owning NFT. The Participant expressly acknowledges and assumes all risks for the ownership of any NFT. ZA Bank will not re-issue the NFT Rewards in case the Participant lose his/her NFT Rewards for whatever reasons. The subsequent transaction or transfer of NFT Rewards on the blockchain is not restricted by ZA Bank and ZA Bank will not be responsible to the Participant.