Trading digital assets presents operational complexity for institutions
In the fast-evolving landscape of digital assets trading, both buy-side and sell-side institutions contend with a complex ecosystem. Countless trading venues, inconsistent standards for connectivity and inadequate tools create inefficiencies and risks for institutions.
Talos: A single gateway to digital assets
Talos has built the premier end-to-end trading platform and service provider network to simplify access for institutions to this asset class through a single point of entry. One interface connects institutions to their chosen providers for data, liquidity, prime brokerage, custody and more.
Through a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) or a powerful application programming interface (API), clients can access Talos’s advanced trading tools and orchestrate workflows across the entire digital asset trade lifecycle – from pre-trade price discovery to execution and post-trade settlement.
Unlike early trading platforms that were predominantly designed for retail customers, Talos, founded by TradFi-experienced engineers who developed many of the institutional trading systems used for traditional assets, built a sophisticated trading platform and an expansive network of service providers specifically for institutions to trade digital assets.
Empowering the sell-side
Talos’s sell-side solutions include a White Label platform that empowers brokers, banks, and other financial services firms to provide their customers with digital asset trading capabilities – without having to build the technology themselves. In addition, dealers can leverage the Talos platform to facilitate Request for Quote (RFQ) and trading workflows, demonstrating the platform’s versatility for a broad range of sell-side market participants.
Talos continues to evolve and expand
Talos provides a complete, end-to-end trading platform. In the past year, Talos has introduced a number of enhancements to its capabilities and network.
- Through its acquisition of D3X systems, Talos expanded its capabilities deeper into the pre-trade portfolio management realm with advanced portfolio engineering tools for systematic investors.
- Talos launched options trading on its platform in partnership with Deribit, one of the world’s largest crypto options exchanges*.
- Talos released new algorithms including a Percent of Volume algo as well as a Multi-leg Spread Trader algo to facilitate various pairs trading strategies.
- Talos launched an advanced analytics interface directly onto its platform that displays in-flight executions as well as post-trade transaction cost analysis (TCA) that can be drilled down to the strategy, order and venue level.
- Talos continued to build out tools for treasury management and settlement, enabling institutions to efficiently manage credit and working capital.
- Talos expanded its provider network to include prime brokers, portfolio management systems (PMS), risk management systems (RMS), fund administration and reporting providers, and settlement networks. To date, Talos has completed over 60 integrations.
Building the future, today
Talos is more than an order and execution management system. Talos is a driving force shaping the evolution of financial services. By building the connective tissue of the digital asset ecosystem, Talos is laying the groundwork for a future where all assets will be digital assets.
Being awarded “Best Digital Assets Platform by a Vendor” by The Digital Banker not only affirms the global impact of the Talos platform, but also celebrates the ongoing commitment of the Talos team in building the financial systems of tomorrow.
*Disclaimer: Talos offers software-as-a-service products that provide connectivity tools for institutional clients. Talos does not provide clients with any pre-negotiated arrangements with liquidity providers or other parties. Clients are required to independently negotiate arrangements with liquidity providers and other parties bilaterally. Talos is not party to any of these arrangements. Services and venues may not be available in all jurisdictions. For information about which services are available in your jurisdiction, please reach out to [email protected].