How has the Velocity program revolutionised the mobile banking experience for Standard Chartered Bank customers in the China and Pakistan markets?
- At Standard Chartered, our objective is to deliver a seamless, instant and personal customer experience. Our approach under velocity, is to enhance the mobile first customer experience while progressively bringing new features and services to our clients. This approach is more customer centric, it allows us to bring incremental improvement in an agile way and capture customer feedback instantly and quickly react on it.
- The new experience has been a game changer in the market and extremely well received by our clients resulting in almost immediate improvement in mobile adoption and customer satisfaction where AppStore and Playstore ratings are now close to 5 in China and Pakistan.
What value has the uniform code base brought to ensure faster speed to market and enable function reusability across markets?
- Having the same technology and user experience designs amongst our markets helps us to improve delivery velocity. Digital is a fast changing space, the ability to deliver customer centric mobile first solution at pace is critical to our Digital strategy and our business overall. Features are developed 2X faster once they have been already introduce in one market, this is a game changer.
Why was the “Mobile Satisfaction Score” introduced and how does it capture customer feedback?
- The mobile satisfaction score is a key enabler of our Digital strategy. It helps us deliver on three imperatives (i) Instantly capture the customer sentiment while using our digital solution (ii) identify areas of development which we directly connect to our priorities and (iii) Continuously benchmark ourselves with our peers and see how we perform.
What impact has the “Mobile Satisfaction Score” on improving customer satisfaction and user experience and which new markets are being considered for its deployment?
- The Mobile satisfaction score is our dashboard, it drives our decisions and priorities. We directly connect our new feature design with the feedback of the customer, this is truly becoming a customer centric organization.
- We definitely have plans to further replicate this approach in many markets, earlier this year we have introduce our new mobile experience in Singapore… MORE TO COME!!!