Credit Suisse announced some new appointments in Private Banking Malaysia, including Joyce Low’s appointment as Market Leader Malaysia, a newly created role.
Jin Yee Young, Market Group Head Singapore, Malaysia and South Asia Switzerland said: “Our people are crucial to our success, and as such, we are committed to attracting and retaining the best people in the industry. These new appointments reflect the depth of our internal talent pool and the attractive opportunities available to our colleagues to advance their careers within the bank.”
New appointments in Private Banking Malaysia
- Team Leader Joyce Low has been appointed Market Leader Malaysia, effective July 5, 2021. She will continue to report to Jin Yee Young, Market Group Head Singapore, Malaysia and South Asia Switzerland.
- Joyce is a veteran in the wealth management business with extensive experience covering the Malaysia market. Having joined Credit Suisse 25 years ago, she progressed to a Senior Client Partner before becoming a Team Leader. Joyce is known for her passion for developing and growing talented professionals, and has been a mentor to many of our colleagues in the South Asia franchise.
- Credit Suisse has the largest team dedicated to the Malaysia market in the industry and in this region. In her new role, Joyce will work closely with Jin Yee to maintain Credit Suisse’s leading position in the offshore Malaysia market and drive further growth.
- Wee Ing Peng will be stepping up from her current role as an Expert Relationship Manager to assume Joyce’s responsibilities as Team Leader.
- She has more than 25 years’ experience in private wealth management, including 17 years with Credit Suisse, where she has made a meaningful impact on the bank’s success in the Malaysia market. She has grown her client book over the years, managing key relationships with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth entrepreneurs.